- Tom Hunyady is the cohost (with Andy Nicholes) of 2Legs, a Paul McCartney-centric videocast and podcast. He has guested on numerous podcasts and interviewed several musicians and McCartney authors and experts.
- Joe Mayo is the creator and host of the popular YouTube channel Mean Mr. Mayo, which chronicles his adventures in record and memorabilia (with a dash of comedy).
- Ken Michaels has been in the radio business over 38 years and recorded over 2000 Beatles-themed shows. He currently co-hosts the podcast Things We Said Today (with Allan Kozinn and Darren DeVivo) and the internationally syndicated program Every Little Thing.
- Kit O’Toole is a music journalist and author who has written two books: Songs We Were Singing: Guided Tours Through the Beatles’ Lesser-Known Tracks; and Michael Jackson FAQ: All That’s Left to Know about the King of Pop. She’s a contributing editor for Beatlefan magazine, as well as a guest speaker at fan conventions and academic conferences.
- Ken Womack is a world renowned authority on the Beatles and their cultural influence. He is the author of several books on the Beatles, including a two-volume study on the life and work of Beatles producer Sir George Martin; Solid State: The Story of Abbey Road and the End of the Beatles, and John Lennon, 1980: The Last Days in the Life. He serves as Professor of English and Popular Music at Monmouth University in New Jersey.